Anti-phishing Problems in India
- Targeted phishing attacks are bypassing Secure Email Gateways/Spam filters and going undetected for weeks and sometimes months with typical anti-phishing programs
- Employees lack the skills and tools to detect phishing emails. Awareness & training is simply not enough because some people still click on well-crafted or intriguing phishing emails, are easily distracted, and some people just never learn.
- Manual post spam-filter detection times are slow. So malicious emails are sitting in employees in boxes for too long because security teams are overburdened with hundreds of daily reported security events.
- A lack of real-time phishing intelligence sharing between companies is putting them consistently on defense.
- In most cases existing email phishing solutions and incident response are not well integrated & orchestrated within the Cybersecurity stack, as a result the threat will not be completely removed from the entire network and endpoints automatically
So, how do you get the best anti-phishing in India with automated phishing detection and prevention, with built-in intelligence, that integrates and orchestrates with your existing systems and reduces the need for more security pros—all at a price within reach?
Perhaps you should consider…
IRONSCALES is the first and only anti-phishing software available in India to combine human intelligence with machine learning to prevent, detect and respond automatically to today’s sophisticated email phishing attacks using a multi-layered and automated approach.
- Cyber Defense Magazine – Best Messaging Security Solution 2017
- SCMagazine 2017 – 5 Star Review for IronTraps – Automated Phishing Incident Response
- CRN – Annual 2017 Emerging Vendor list
- SC Awards 2017 Finalist
There are 5 MAIN reasons to consider IRONSCALES
- The BEST Detection and Prevention
- BEST Automated Forensics
- BEST Automated Incident Response
- BEST Intelligence
- BEST Orchestration
Plus, it is the Price Performance LEADER for anti-phishing in India.
Let’s look at each of these in detail
1. BEST Detection and Prevention for Anti-Phishing Software in India
- InMail Alerts. Advanced InMail visual phishing alerts (including the recipient, rating, and possible impersonation) to help users to report sophisticated and targeted phishing attacks in real-time. Provides employees with their very own virtual Security Analyst assisting them to spot and report suspicious emails.
- Sender Reputation Scoring. Uses deep email scans to check the credibility of the email sender’s reputation. Helps you know if the sender can be trusted based on prior correspondents.
- Inbox Behavioral Analysis. Analyzes the individual employee’s email to discover any anomalies between their past and present communications which further helps refine the potential phishing score.
- Similarity Checks. Uses machine learning algorithms to cross-reference suspicious attempts by hackers to manipulate and reuse phishing emails that bypass spam filters or to hide their identity using common impersonation and spoofing tactics. Prevents repeat phishing attacks, “CEO” fraud and impersonation attempts.=
- Real-Time Email Scanning. Scans email in real-time for known and ongoing threats and automatically blocks it.
2. Best Automated Forensics for Anti-Phishing Software in India
- URL/Link Scanning. Uses Virus Total multi AV Engines and Google Safe browsing to detect against known malicious in India.
- Attachments Scanning. All detected or reported phishing emails are scanned automatically for malicious attachments using Virus Totals’ Multi AV Engines and Check Points’ SandBlast and immediately quarantined if found to contain anything malicious.
- Affected Mailboxes Real-Time Report. Provides a comprehensive forensic analysis and unified view of the affected mailboxes, allowing your security team to review the status of the potential phishing attack and intervene if necessary with a single mouse click.
- Spam Analysis. The anti-phishing software clusters similar reported spam emails as one single entry so users and security members can tag the entries as spam, removing the amount of “noise” from the dashboard reports—so the teams can spend more time on legitimate problems.
- Email Clustering. Uses patented algorithms to cluster and find similarities in phishing emails to create a repository of phishing patterns, preventing the same or similar types of attacks from infiltrating IRONSCALES’ detection
3. Best Automated Incidence Response for Anti-Phishing Software in India
- Automated Forensics. Scans reported emails, links, and attachments, using multiple anti-viruses, sandbox and deep scanning engines at the click of a button.
- Automated Mitigation. Any suspicious emails reported or detected will automatically notify end users inside their email client and security teams inside the IRONSCALES’ anti-phishing dashboard.
- Automated Remediation. A fully automated quarantine occurs enterprise-wide if an email is verified as malicious, removing the harmful email away from employees neutralizing the threat.
- Automated Server-Side Remediation. With no plugin to install, IronTraps can proactively remediate inboxes on Microsoft Exchange and Gmail servers in real-time and on any device that can manage emails, enabling unprecedented phishing prevention that does not rely on users being logged in or online.
- Intelligent Spam Handling. The system provides classification between Spam, false positives and phishing emails, which makes it easier to deal with actual threats.
4. Best Intelligence for Anti-Phishing Software in India
- Real-Time Intelligence Sharing. Shares verified “zero-day” phishing attacks between organizations in real-time—ensuring everyone who subscribes to the Federation network is automatically defended immediately.
- Automated Execution. All verified attacks are automatically sent to IronTraps for remediation. This saves time to review and keeps users safe.
- Human Verified Intelligence. All attacks are verified by security teams in order to provide the highest level of verification while reducing the number of false positives.
- Crowd Sourced Intelligence. IRONSCALES’ anti-phishing users provide the intelligence being shared, ensuring the level of intelligence is up to date, relevant and in real-time rather than using outdated and external feeds
- Cross-Organization Sharing. Intelligence is shared among IRONSCALES companies anonymously worldwide with an add-on module called Federation, creating an ever-growing community of breach detectors to proactively defend against zero-day phishing attacks.
5. Best Orchestration for Anti-Phishing Software in India
- Multi AV/Metascan & SandBox Integration. When you start using IRONSCALES in India, it comes integrated with multiple anti-virus engines and SandBoxs’like Virus Total, CheckPoints’ Sand Blast and others—leveraging whatever you already use to further mitigate phishing problems.
- Employable Intelligence by SIEM & SOC. All intelligence and verified phishing reports are delivered to the SOC and SIEM teams allowing for greater control and incident response capabilities.
- Automated Workflow Triggering. When a new attack is detected IRONSCALES is working with other network and endpoints’ automated forensics and workflow managers to make sure the attack is contained at all levels within the network.
- Product Line Integration. All IRONSCALES’ anti-phishing, IronSchool, IronSights, IronTraps, and Federation integrate with each other reducing time and manual efforts to synchronize intelligence and events.
In addition, it is the best value.
Price Performance Leader for Best Anti-Phishing Software in India
- Affordable. Basic packages are up to 40% less than some competitive applications.
- Automated to Reduce Manual Labor. Saves you tens to hundreds of thousands in staff salaries and expenses to prevent and mitigate phishing manually.
- No Expensive Managed Services. Save the typical $15,000 in consulting, $10,000 -35,000 in additional managed services, plus more….
- Unlimited Users / System. You can add as many of your team members to the platform as you wish for no additional cost.
- FREE Support. No cost for support installs or updates.
- Extended Phone Support. 10 hours daily (8 am to 6 pm EST).
- Quick Email Response. Available via the website, plus within the Dashboard.
- Excellent Support Library. Includes detailed videos, articles, how-to and installation guides plus more.
You walk into your office and the first thing you hear is, “There has been an attack. Someone impersonated your name and email to try to scam our office in India” You are initially concerned, you dread what is going to happen next—your heads starts to throb (I didn’t have this fixed at my last company—that’s why I’m “here.”).
Then you remember and ask, “Did IRONSCALES’ anti-phishing software pick it up?” After checking the dashboard, the SOC team leader responds with a sigh of relief “yes, it did. I saw that it was the same type of RANSOMWARE attack that hit our company last week—only this time, we had IRONSCALES and it remediated it as soon as it hit the system. you look at each other and smile”
Life is Good!
• Call us at +91 22 30208018
• Email us firstname.lastname@example.org
We also work in the following cities: Mumbai, Delhi, Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai & Kolkata.