- Unhappy employees as they loose control of their devices in BYOD scenarios
- EMail encryption is a responsibility of sender who can forget to click encryption button before sending an EMail
- Complex enterprise wide DLP takes longer time to identify sensitive information leaving through eMail.
- Mistakely clicking send button, which may lead to sending out confidential information
- Loss of important eMails, calendar & contacts in case of device loss or theft
- Implementing a no-data-on-the-device approach improves productivity without jeopardizing company data or opening the company to liability risks.
- Automate eMail encrytion and decryption which works acrross all devices
- Application-specific DLP solution for enhanced data protection and at a low cost per user per year
- Why information on device lost or theft stop you from continuing your work.