Google Blacklist Monitoring & Removal
Google blacklists 10,000+ websites every day.
For most website owners, the security warnings, hack indicators, and diagnostic pages can be daunting. It’s difficult to focus on fixing your hacked website when all of your visitors are being blocked from accessing your site.
Common Indicators of a Blacklisted Site
- Desktop AV’s are blocking the site.
- Search engine results say:“Possibly Compromised”.
- Host notified and disabled the site.
- SEO spam links and redirects in SERPs.
- File modifications or core integrity issues.
- Big Red Screen when accessing the site.
- Your website is blacklisted because Google scanned your site and found harmful behavior.
- Google needs to protect its users from dangerous websites that show up in their search results.
- Search engines and antivirus companies put warnings on hacked sites. We submit removal requests on your behalf.
- Blacklist Monitoring protects your website’s rankings by checking a variety of different blacklists, and notifying you if you have been placed on one.
- We compile this guide to help webmasters remove website hacks and Google warnings so that you can restore your website and reclaim visitors, revenue, and SEO rankings.