Malware Detection & Removal
Malware is any program or file that is harmful to a computer.It includes computer viruses, worms, Trojan horses and spyware.
These malicious programs can perform stealing, encrypting
or deleting sensitive data, altering or hijacking core computing functions.
Malware Detection (MD) protects your organization’s reputation and keeps your website from being blacklisted by search engines.
Your organization doesn’t even have to be the source of the malware – it may be that third party content from advertise or metrics services that are utilized by your website that infects your users.
- Malware attacks are automated, if your website does get infected, it can do more than disrupt your site – it can ruin your reputation.
- Damage your Search Engine Optimization.
- Illegally mine cryptocurrency.
- Force unauthorized redirects.
- Web application scanner, which protects applications and servers from hackers, is an automated security service that searches for software vulnerabilities within the Web application.
- Daily malware detection helps in the protection of your website against suspicious files injection.