- Paper-based approach of manually sending, printing, ink-signing and scanning paper documents
- No idea on who has signed in case of multiple people signing the same document and can be denied.
- No idea on who was the data originator who approved, who released and when and were checks made?
- Can the digitally signed document be legally valid for 10+ years?
- Slow Decision making process because of phyically moving the documents for approvals from one person to another.
- Customer on boarding process for certain Business verticals involves lengthy contracts with multiple manual signatures which tends to be skip.
- Reduce the use of manual signatures
- Promote use of electronic Signatures and Digital Signatures
- Provide a strict workflow with strict timlines.
- Store your digitally signed documents in your cloudspace.
- Allow users to sign or approve contracts or requests on the go even through their phones and tablets and improve decision making process