- Unhappy employees as they lose control of their devices in BYOD scenarios
- eMail encryption is a responsibility of sender who can forget to click encryption button before sending an EMail
- DLP implementation takes time to identify sensitive information leaving through eMail.
- Mistakely clicking send button, which may lead to sending out confidential information
- Loss of important eMails, calendar & contacts in case of device loss or theft
- Opening & downloading eMail from unknown, leading to security breach
- Spear Phishing attacks
- Implementing a no-data-on-the-device approach improves productivity without jeopardizing company data or opening the company to liability risks.
- Automate eMail encryption and decryption which works across all devices
- Application-specific DLP solution for enhanced data protection and at a low cost per user per year
- Business Continuity in case of device lost or theft.
- Auto Train employees to identify malicious / phishing emails.
- Proactively defend against phishing attacks without employee intervention.
To know more about how to create a Cyber Aware culture to mitigate Spear Phishing attacks. Click here.