Faster, more reliable security testing
The leading toolkit for web security testing.
Burp Suite Professional is the web security tester's toolkit of choice. Use it to automate repetitive testing tasks - then dig deeper with its expert-designed manual and semi-automated security testing tools. Burp Suite Professional can help you to test for OWASP Top 10 vulnerabilities - as well as the very latest hacking techniques.
Find more vulnerabilities, faster
Test like a pro - with the most trusted toolkit
- Push the boundaries of web security testing by being the first to benefit from PortSwigger Research’s work. Frequent updates keep you ahead of the competition. Be more productive when testing
- Take advantage of a toolkit created and used by professional testers.
- Productivity features such as project files and a robust search function boost efficiency and dependability. Share findings with those who need them
- Simplify the documentation and remediation processes, and generate reports that end users will want to read. The importance of security testing does not end with discovery.
Extend your Capabilities
- As a member of Burp Suite Professional’s massive global user community, you’ll have access to a wealth of advice and hundreds of pre-written BApp extensions. Create your own functionality
- Burp Suite Professional’s core functionality is accessible via a powerful API. Create your own extensions and integrate them with existing tooling.
- We have you covered if you prefer to work in dark mode or use custom scan configurations. Burp Suite Professional is designed to be personalised.
frequently asked questions
Burp Suite Enterprise Edition is an automated web vulnerability solution, designed to enable enterprises to scale scanning across their web portfolios.
- Burp Suite Enterprise Edition is different from any other automated web vulnerability scanner.
- Burp Suite Enterprise Edition leverages the same tried, tested, and trusted Burp Scanner that is used in our Burp Suite Professional product, which is used by over 50,000 security engineers protecting the world's largest organizations.
- We enable you to scan it all! Near infinite scalability means you don't have to prioritize which web application you scan based on time or budget constraints. You don't pay per URL, making it an extremely flexible solution for growing enterprises.
- Advance your security posture as you move toward DevSecOps with out-of-the-box and custom connections to CI/CD and bug tracking systems, letting you build security into every step of your SDLC. By scanning for vulnerabilities early and frequently, you can eliminate the headaches of late testing.
Burp Suite Enterprise Edition is used both by companies with secure application security practices and those that haven't previously had much investment in application security. This includes many of the largest companies in the world and medium-sized companies that are looking to protect their business. Organizations with mature application security practices use Burp Suite Enterprise Edition to free their AppSec team's time, better support software development and achieve DevSecOps. Organizations that don't have AppSec teams and have typically relied on infrequent external penetration testing, are using Burp Suite Enterprise Edition to implement regular, recurring vulnerability scans across their portfolio. The product is helping them to reduce the cost of penetration testing processes and reduce the risk of being hacked.
If you are running a single deployment of Burp Suite Enterprise Edition, you will only need one license, regardless of how many scanning agents you require. If you want to run Burp Suite Enterprise Edition in multiple environments, you will need to purchase a separate license for each environment. This applies to test, development, or staging environments, for example.