Organizations today use a variety of solutions to secure their security infrastructure. Whether you're in the cloud, the data centre, or both, Our Network Security solutions simplify security without compromising network performance, offer a unified approach for streamlined operations, and allow you to scale for future business growth.
Why do you need it?
Any network is vulnerable to malicious use and accidental damage unless it is properly secured. Private data, including trade secrets and customer information, can be exposed by hackers, disgruntled employees, or poor security practises within an organisation.
While hackers stealing customer information and selling it to be used in fraud generates negative publicity and public mistrust in the organisation.
Network security is any activity designed to protect the usability and integrity of your network and data.
- Includes hardware and software technologies
- Protection from Multiple Cyber threats
- Prevents malicious actors from entering and spreading on your network
- Effective network security allows authorized access to your network
Types of cyber security threat & Cyber attacks
Types of cyber security threats
Types of Cyber Attacks
Secure your website with Automated Website Security Solution (Link to contact us form
Website defacement occurs when an attacker penetrates a website and replaces content on the site with their own messages. security exploit in which the attacker seeks to compromise a specific group of end users by infecting websites that members of the group are known to visit. The goal is to infect a targeted user’s computer and gain access to the network at the target’s workplace.
What are the Computer Security ?
Computer security, also called cybersecurity, is the protection of computer systems and information from harm, theft, and unauthorized use. Computer hardware is typically protected by the same means used to protect other valuable or sensitive equipment—namely, serial numbers, doors and locks, and alarms
How we help avoid all these threats or risks for Businesses
- We Protect your Data moving inside the network
- We help comply with Regulatory Compliance for your industry
- We help prevent attacks like harmful ransomware and many more
- We help improve visibility for any kind of malicious behavior on the network.
What We Provide
- Vulnerability Management: Discover, assess, prioritize, and patch critical vulnerabilities and reduce cybersecurity risk in real time and across your global hybrid IT, OT, and IoT landscape.
- Network Situational Awareness: Attain a real-time, dynamic view of your network infrastructure which delivers next-generation network discovery, leak path detection, visualization and analytics to provide network situational awareness
frequently asked questions
Securing your network will help protect the integrity of your firm’s data and better ensure that your systems are not breached. The good news is that there are clear ways to improve your network security and reduce the risk of attacks against your firm. Here are some of the methods you can implement
- a. Perform Auditing and Mapping
- b. Improve your Password Security
- c. Add a critical layer of protection
- d. Establish a backup plan to avoid data loss
- e. Keep the network up-to-date
- f. Physically secure the network
- g. Consider MAC address filtering
- h. Implement VLANs to segregate traffic
- i. Use 802.1X for authentication
- j. Use VPNs to encrypt select PCs or Servers
- k. Encrypt the entire network
- l. Educate your front line
- After all end-users have moved maximum of their activities to the Web, fraudsters have followed, devoting more of their attention to creating security threats based on Web applications.
- Network Security helps to protect your network while maintaining the confidentiality and integrity of Data flowing across the network as well ensuring the availability of critical Enterprise Assets.
- 90% of the attack vectors originate on a network level and malicious actors use underlying vulnerabilities to escalate across the network. Securing your Organization’s network infrastructure helps prevent a lot of these attacks hereby limiting the threats to the enterprise's assets.
- An effective, managed firewall will significantly reduce risk to your business. Without a firewall, your business could easily succumb to a cyber-attack, causing you to lose all of your important data. This would not only disrupt business processes, but would also reduce productivity and likely damage your reputation and brand.
- A properly configured, maintained, and monitored firewall will protect your data, network, and devices. Importantly, you need to ensure that your firewall has the power to manage normal and encrypted internet traffic without slowing down your devices or compromising security.
- The evolving tools, tactics and procedures used by cybercriminals to breach networks means that it’s important to regularly test your organization’s cyber security.
- VAPT helps to protect your organization by providing visibility of security weaknesses and guidance to address them. VAPT is a term used to describe security testing that is designed to identify and help address cyber security vulnerabilities. The meaning of VAPT can vary from one geographical region to another, either as a bracket for multiple distinct services, or a single, combined offering. VAPT as a whole could include anything from automated vulnerability assessments to human-led penetration testing and red team operations. click here to know more about VAPT tools provided by ambisure.
- Passive attacks: A Passive attack attempts to learn or make use of information from the system but does not affect system resources. Passive Attacks are in the nature of eavesdropping on or monitoring transmission. The goal of the opponent is to obtain information that is being transmitted.
- Active attacks: An Active attack attempts to alter system resources or affect their operations. Active attacks involve some modification of the data stream or the creation of false statements.