If you notice one of these problems , you must implement web security..
Why should you not overlook website security?
No defense for your network means threatening your brand and its reputation via a website to malwares, viruses, DDoS and data miners. The attackers can exploit these vulnerabilities to gain access to your and your customer’s data. These threats affect all the aspects of information security- confidentiality, integrity, availability- and can gravely damage the reputation of the website and its owner.
It is also not easy to detect if your website is under attack. And by the time you realize it, it may be too late.
Secure your website with Automated Website Security Solution (Link to contact us form)
Website defacement occurs when an attacker penetrates a website and replaces content on the site with their own messages. security exploit in which the attacker seeks to compromise a specific group of end users by infecting websites that members of the group are known to visit. The goal is to infect a targeted user’s computer and gain access to the network at the target’s workplace.
How do you achieve Best website Security?
Website Security is a measure taken proactively to secure websites against various malwares and attacks. We offer website security solutions
Website Security Solutions are
SOFTWARE DETECTION & REMOVAL
GOOGLE BLACKLIST MONITORING & REMOVAL
DATA BREACH PROTECTION
frequently asked questions
- After all end-users have moved maximum of their activities to the Web, fraudsters have followed, devoting more of their attention to creating security threats based on Web applications.
- The number of websites getting hacked are increasing rapidly.
- More websites hacked leads to downfall of many business reputation and revenue decreasing simultaneously
- Cleaning up a websites is more expensive than website protection
- Hacked Websites can target your customers
- Your hosting provider should (hopefully) have at least a basic level of security on their server. So it is up to you to keep your website safe and secure. Or let us do it for you, of course, with our website security .
- You should keep your website backed up so that if anything bad was to happen to it then an earlier version can be restored and any vulnerabilities dealt with.
- An SSL certificate is a major part of website security as it encrypts the data communication between the website and the website visitor. If you take payments, have an online form or if your website has a password protected area (i.e. EVERY SINGLE WORDPRESS WEBSITE!) then you absolutely must have an SSL certificate. Web browsers are now marking websites without an SSL certificate (addresses that start http instead of https) as NOT SECURE.