Data Classification simplified with us:
- Embedded visual markings in the header, footer, and watermark encourage and educate users for proper data handling as per their organization’s information security guidelines
- Allow users to categorise documents at the time of creation.
- Restrict users from downgrading the classification based on the sensitivity of the document
- Suggest most favorable classification to users based on the sensitivity of the content
- Directly right-click on a document to classify it
- Ablility to develop customised rules and templates using keywords and patterns in addition to pre-defined rules.
- Functionality is available in MS Office, MS Outlook, Microsoft OWA, Open Office, PDF, and almost all file types.
- To classify multiple files at once, use the Bulk File Classification option.
- Use interactive business-oriented dashboards to analyse data classification events.
- Simplifies the task of classifying data for regulatory compliances such as PCI, GDPR, HIPAA, DPA, CCPA, and others.
- Enhanced effectiveness of solutions like DLP, IRM, email security, web security, archival, etc by leveraging data classification.
- Automatically secure Files and emails from unauthorized access, especially when shared internally and externally.
Our Key Features of Data Classification:
- Visual Labels: Headers, Footers, and Watermarks
- Metadata Tagging: Enhance the effectiveness of solutions like DLP, IRM, etc.
- Forensics: Classification & Re-Classification Events
- Whitelisting/Blacklisting Of Domains Based on Classification Levels
- Customizable Classification Schema
- Centralized Product Deployment and Management
- Flexible-Deployment Models
- On-premise, Cloud, Hosted Platforms
- User-Based Policies
Features of our Data Discovery Suite:
- All file types
- All attributes including what, who, when, and where
- File shares
- Email repositories
- Databases Content collaboration platforms
- Cloud-based storage
- Log files
- Data archives
- Secure discovered PAN with remediation actions like delete, mask, quarantine, replace, protect
- Proactively monitor, analyze, search, track and report on unprotected PANs
- Business-oriented dashboards and interfaces
- Get access rights visibility on the discovered sensitive data
- Get visibility of duplicate and R.O.T data.
- Secure the files with integrated rights management to control unauthorized access internally and externally.
Benefits of Choosing us
Benefits of choosing us
- Hardware-level DRM Support
- Full Platform Support
- Support for the Latest Standards
- BYOD Support
- Extremely resource-friendly
- Secure and Independent
For your most Sensitive Data, we Deliver
- Sensitive Data Discovery
- Sensitive Data Access and Permissions Auditing
- Sensitive Data Activity and Monitoring
- Sensitive Data File Tagging
- Sensitive Data Threat Analytics
- Sensitive Data Reviews
- See the most comprehensive Data Classification solution in action.
frequently asked questions
The label acts as a deterrent and informs users of the sensitivity of content within the document and how it should be handled.
No part is complicated. The act of applying the label itself is very simple, the most important aspect is deciding what label to apply to a particular document/email.
The scope of use describes where a classified document can be used or with whom it can be shared. In the above example, “Top Management” denotes that the document labeled Secret can be shared only with “Top Management”. Every organization should come up with its own labeling schema and scope of use that is most suitable for its business.
The impact assessment should tell you what would happen to the organization if this data were to fall into the wrong hands or modified without authorization or was just not available when needed. Would your organization suffer from financial, operational or, reputational losses among others? This varies from organization to organization.